"SAFE WELCOME COVID 19"
Covid 19 risk containment adjustment: Ministry of Health guidelines “ISS COVID-19 Report no. 25/2020 "and National Protocol" Safe reception "drawn up by the Italian Association of Confindustria Hotels - Federalberghi – Assohotel
Dear Ladies & Gentlemen in welcoming you, we inform you about some rules aimed at pampering and protecting the health of our welcome guests.
- •We are activating the "Online Check-in" on our website www.hotelvillemontefiori.it if it is not already active, please send us copies of the documents of those who will be staying at the Hotel.
- Hygiene and safety measures:
- The health of our guests and our employees is our top priority. In addition to the legal regulations, we also follow comprehensive hygiene standards in all areas of our hotel:
- We ask each guest to bring their own mask from home
- In public areas, we request that the required physical distance is observed.
- The rooms, the common areas including the Panoramic terrace and the swimming pools are aired and sanitized daily and / or if necessary.
- Fever / Mask monitoring is constantly monitored by a face detection scanner with internal memory.
- Each incoming person is asked for a facial scanner and hand disinfection.
- Dispensers for hand disinfection are present in all common parts.
- Ventilation and air conditioning systems hygienically cleaned and sanitized in June 2020..
- The tablecloth of the restaurant is elegant but in disposable paper cloth and the various oil cruet accessories etc. all in single portion to ensure "exclusive tactile".
- The room keys are sanitized on delivery and you are asked to keep them until check-out.
- During the Check-out phase, payment of extras and / or amounts due by Credit Card or Bancomat is required instead of cash.
- Our service staff are equipped with a mask and, if necessary, with gloves and have received specific training on adjustments to contain Covid risk 19.
Breakfast is served at no extra cost in your room; we ask you to fill in and deliver the form that will be provided to you by 18:00. In the event that your arrival is after this time, please communicate it in order to fill in everything by email.
Dinner is served in the restaurant room or on the Panoramic Terrace, however, must be BOOKED and chosen by filling in the form provided to you, delivering it by 18:00. Also in this case if your arrival was after this time, please communicate it in order to fill in everything by email.
Lunch is "A'la Carte" and you can choose to book it or choose it directly on the Panoramic Terrace or in the Restaurant.
Cleaning and disinfection of the rooms:
- Due to the current situation, we have further intensified our cleaning procedures.
- Professional, antibacterial and antiviral cleaning products are used for cleaning.
- The material used for cleaning the rooms is disposable.
- All rooms are disinfected before the arrival of the guests
- The housekeepers use gloves and face masks.
- During the cleaning of the rooms, the rooms are thoroughly ventilated.
- All hotel linen is cleaned by a professional laundry.
- The daily room cleaning service can be cancelled on request.
- Cleaning and disinfection of the common areas:
- Regular disinfection of the critical points (door handles, benches, railings) with professional cleaning products
- Hand sanitiser is made available at various points in the hotel
- The common areas are arranged so that the required physical distance can be maintained.
- The rooms cannot be assigned before 2:00 pm for sanitizing logistics.
Spa & Pools:
- The deckchairs are arranged in spaced nuclei as per regulations.
- In the pool people spaced in the 7 square meters can enter. as per legislation.
- A frequency of checks is active in the treatment of water in order to ensure a level of protection from infection.
- Two people can enter the whirlpool at a time
- The heated pool of the Spa and the whirlpool are accessible while the Steam Bath and the Sauna unfortunately by law, not yet.
- The outdoor swimming pool and solarium are open.